The Unite Phone Clip+ can stream phone calls and audio from your mobile phone or Bluetooth landline directly to your ReSound wireless hearing aids. And, unlike most products of a comparable nature, there’s no need to wear an intermediate device around the neck.
By clipping the small discreet ReSound Phone Clip+ onto your clothing you can accept calls with a simple press of a button without having to handle your landline or mobile. The in-built microphone on the Phone Clip+ also allows the person you are speaking with to hear you without handling your landline or mobile. If used in a noisy environment, the Phone Clip+ has a mute button which disables the hearing aid microphones so you can easily avoid distracting background noise while on the phone.
The Phone Clip+ can be used as a hearing aid remote control, allowing volume and programme changes when it’s not being used as a phone streamer. The final function of this impressive 3 in 1 device lets you transform your smartphone into a remote control for your hearing aids. Simply download the free ReSound Control App if you have an iPhone or Android mobile phone.
- Hands free mobile phone use Streams crystal clear phone calls and audio directly to hearing aids
- Streams crystal clear phone calls and audio directly to hearing aids
- Built-in directionality enhances the speech to noise ratio to reduce background noise for the conversational partner
- First-ever “Made For iPhone” hearing aid accessory. This allows access to the cutting-edge ReSound Control™ app.
- Last number redial and voice dialling
- Allows 2 simultaneous Bluetooth connections
- Can stream stereo quality sound from iPod touch or other MP3 device directly to hearing aids
- Up to 6 hours talk time on a fully charged battery
The Unite Phone Clip+ is compatible with ReSound wireless hearing aids – Alera, Verso and LiNX, and some wireless compatible NHS Danalogic hearing aids (CS61W, CS71W and CS81W). If in doubt, please contact us. The device is very simple to pair with suitable ReSound hearing aids and can be done in seconds by the customer – without the need of an audiologist.
This product comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty.